We provide plant, tool and equipment hire to a diverse customer base, alongside our core business of waste management. We are looking for an industry experienced Hire Controller to join our vibrant hire desk operation and support our growing business.
This role requires someone who will build effective relationships with our customers to satisfy their order requirements. In this key role you will be an important interface with our customers and be able to deliver fantastic customer service in an ever-changing environment. You’ll have a great work ethic, be able to think on your feet and work with a minimum of supervision….and have a big sense of humour!
Whilst systems training will be given, an understanding of the hire industry is essential.
- Handling all orders and enquiries from customers via phone and email in a professional manner.
- Accurate data input of orders and collections.
- Communicating effectively with suppliers.
- Negotiating costs with suppliers
- Team player
- Friendly, professional telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills
- I.T literate and used to working with Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbally & written
- Great listening skills
- Commitment to learning and development
- Previous experience working within the hire industry.
In return we offer:
- Highly competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday plus usual statutory holidays.
- Potential to join profit share scheme
- All IT equipment to allow you to work from home
- Monday to Friday working week – 8am-5pm
- Work from home
- Full-time, Permanent
- Must have at least 2 years Hire Controller experience in plant / tools industry
To apply, email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com